Yellowjackets

20eyes

May 15, 2020
Have not watched last night's episode yet. Guess you have dropped a bunch of spoilers on us. :oops:

No worries. Wife and I like the show. I am just hoping they bring it to a good ending point since there is another season coming.

Sorry brother, but the season's over so I don't consider them spoilers...

If you've liked it so far, you'll dig the finale.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Have not watched last night's episode yet. Guess you have dropped a bunch of spoilers on us. :oops:

No worries. Wife and I like the show. I am just hoping they bring it to a good ending point since there is another season coming.

They have planned 5 seasons...which is very smart to do. So they already have the entire story laid out for the next four seasons. Season 2 will drop by end of 2022.

• Informative
Reactions: RonBurgundy

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Yo, who watches YJs and did you see the finale...?

This is the most entertaining show I've watched in a while...delivered every week including last night.

I think Lottie made it back and started an "official" cult and it's those cultists who snatch Natalie. Whether or not she would still be alive probably isn't that important. Not sure why they'd kill Travis but it's gonna be fun to find out.

Whether or not Taisa (sp?) is a cult member...or is even conscious of it...she's obviously practicing cult rituals in the basement...

I'm assuming they eat Jackie and start practicing cannibalism in earnest now that winter has arrived.

Other thoughts?

Obviously what you said makes sense RE: Lottie. But I'm more interested to see if Mindy and Van (who were both kneeling with Lottie at the end) are A) both still alive (Van) and B) if they are both still in touch with adult Lottie.

I am not sure, now that the season is over, what the woman being kept captive's plot point was given what happens in the finale. Just to show that Mindy is indeed capable of a lot of ****...well we knew that.

Also, what we see in the very first episode of the season with the girl running in snow and 'falling'...I am not so sure that isn't something that is yet to come. If there is a cult, they may do some ritual every few years or something back in the wilderness and that 'incident' is in a future ep. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20eyes

20eyes

May 15, 2020
Obviously what you said makes sense RE: Lottie. But I'm more interested to see if Mindy and Van (who were both kneeling with Lottie at the end) are A) both still alive (Van) and B) if they are both still in touch with adult Lottie.

I am not sure, now that the season is over, what the woman being kept captive's plot point was given what happens in the finale. Just to show that Mindy is indeed capable of a lot of ****...well we knew that.

Also, what we see in the very first episode of the season with the girl running in snow and 'falling'...I am not so sure that isn't something that is yet to come. If there is a cult, they may do some ritual every few years or something back in the wilderness and that 'incident' is in a future ep. Just a thought.
FYI, her name is Misty and I think that it is indeed to demonstrate that Misty is (still) a psychopath. It's still not certain that she wouldn't turn on the other YJs, but it seems like it'd take a lot to make do that.

I think the punji stick scene absolutely is coming and this whole time I'd presumed it was Jackie. Process of elimination points to Van.

One of my biggest questions is what happens to Shauna's baby? The math obviously doesn't pencil out that it could be Jeff & Shauna's daughter. Does Shauna miscarry? Does the baby die in childbirth or later? Did it make it back and get adopted?

And where's Javi?

Reactions: dahliaclone

TheProcess

Dec 14, 2021
The adult survivors from season 1 all seemed to know who made it out of the wilderness. Maybe Lottie made it out separately somehow and the other survivors don't know. I suspect Misty is leading the present day cult. She could have still watching Nat and had her cult grab her when she saw what she was doing with the rifle.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Announced season two is dropping March 24.

I also read Lauren Ambrose has joined the cast for this season as an adult of one of the teenagers. Love that addition.

Reactions: 20eyes and Bigman38

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
@dahliaclone I remember you posting something about a new place and landscaping so I thought this post was about hornets. Then that immediately makes people think of @JM4CY . Glad it was only a TV show and not a hornet attack

robot_finger_tommy_boy.gif