Xavier Foster out for season

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
What's awful is, this doesn't impact our season one bit. He was going to sit behind Solo and George anyway. I wouldn't blame him for leaving but I think this will make it tougher for him to get looks from the type of programs he would be interested in. He's got baggage now. He's now the only fr I would expect to be back next year.

Boy wouldn't that be something.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
These threads always bring out the worst of the worst trolls. Good to see some many of them made it out.

Hope Foster has a successful surgery and is ready to go next fall.

I understand it's hard to expect too much for a freshman but watching our offense compared to say Minnesota or Iowa i watched for a bit the other night we just don't seem to have a plan of attack. I'm not talking about a huge book of set plays but a combo of options that lead to a quality attempt. This is what Prohm has to sell to guys like XF. A playmaker that's going to get everyone easier opportunities. Hopefully 2021-2 will look completely different.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I can't imagine asking a current player if they're going to transfer out. I can't imagine asking a current player if they're transferring out and expecting a straight answer.

You obviously don't see the viciousness of our fans on Facebook and twitter with the team. It's one thing to be an ******* on here about the team or the coach. But there are terrible comments on the official Iowa State basketball/football/athletic social media. I've never understood it because someone connected with the team is making those posts and reading the comments. Why be such an *******?

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
I actually think this might reduce his options, not increase them.

He just went from "high 4* 7' big man prospect" to "big man with no history of production and an injury history of something known to end the career or reduce the effectiveness of such players."

If he were to transfer, he is no longer a prized recruit. He is a big risk. That might limit those hypothetical options.
I hope he stays and I think he does. We can have a pretty good team next year with Hunter, Nunn, Hinson, and whomever else joins. I’d still think he would have a lot of options though, he had a lot of offers out of high school and is versatile 7 footer.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
You obviously don't see the viciousness of our fans on Facebook and twitter with the team. It's one thing to be an ******* on here about the team or the coach. But there are terrible comments on the official Iowa State basketball/football/athletic social media. I've never understood it because someone connected with the team is making those posts and reading the comments. Why be such an *******?

I've seen our social media after losses. There are definitely terrible comments, but I just can't imagine asking a player/recruit such a personal question.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

acody

Nov 25, 2006
Social media is the worst thing that has happened to our species in the last 20 years.

Agree in a large part. Social media is good, bad, annoying and addictive. I've taken the approach to stay away from it for a day or two every once in a while. Keep in mind, no one is forcing anyone to read social media.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
I've seen our social media after losses. There are definitely terrible comments, but I just can't imagine asking a player/recruit such a personal question.

I don't remember whose senior night it was......but the guy who yelled something disrespectful at CSP. Maybe that's the same clown asking XF the question.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I don't remember whose senior night it was......but the guy who yelled something disrespectful at CSP. Maybe that's the same clown asking XF the question.

You are crazy if you think it is the same person.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Maybe a little. Same type of classless individual I think.

For sure. And I am on the side that being super negative on a place like this only succeeds in making you feel worse. And therefore I'm convinced that some of us WANT to be miserable. So many make comments on how they don't want to watch the team, but complain every time we lose. DON'T WATCH THE GAMES.

But, I digress, I just think it is a real special type of ******* who comments on the official stuff since either the SID or other AD employee obviously works with the coaches and the players and knows that they work hard and care.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron