X-mas Eve OT #1 - Each and every year we bust Christmas carols

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Yesterday I messaged @Angie about OT this week. She thought posting today would get more reaction. She is one of the many who have today off so I said since I do work today that I could fill in as host so she can sleep in this morning. She did supply the thread titles since she is so good at them.

I also brought up suggestions for this week. Being X-mas week I suggested we do our annual x-mas songs discussions regarding our favorites and non favorites. This thread is for discussing the X-mas songs you enjoy hearing. A separate thread will be coming to discuss your non-favorites.

For the most part I'm a traditionalist. I like the old school voices like these.

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie and baller21

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'm a sucker for 4 part harmony so it's no surprise I usually bust out some Oak Ridge Boys Christmas songs around this time.

An original I always liked growing up

Several years ago they did a TV Christmas special the same year they released this on a new Christmas album

This one may be one that becomes one of my favorites too. Very talented young lady at our church composed a great original version of Silent Night

Reactions: raftercy

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I was always looking for the non-trad Christmas songs for my old mix tapes. This was my favorite and I'm still amazed it doesn't get the airplay it deserves this time of year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron