WWE WrestleMania 37 Weekend Thread

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything wrestling related, but WWE just released just about every ally HHH has in the company not named Shawn Michaels or Stephanie McMahon.

Well done, Vince. If you're going to publicly castrate your own son-in-law, that's how you do it.

• Informative
Reactions: Macloney

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything wrestling related, but WWE just released just about every ally HHH has in the company not named Shawn Michaels or Stephanie McMahon.

Well done, Vince. If you're going to publicly castrate your own son-in-law, that's how you do it.

I'm thinking HHH's 'cardiac event' was a lot more serious than anyone ever put on. Kind of makes me think that he's never really coming back and that they'll sell the company rather than hand it down to the next generation.

Rumor is that the talks with FOX started as a purchase of the company and they decided to license SmackDown instead after they figured out how high the price was. I still think NBCUniversal buys in the not too distant future.