Rusev vs Swagger

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
OT: Not sure how many saw this tribute video wwe did for young fan of Daniel Bryan's who passed away weeks after wrestlemania. Make sure you have a few tissues.

[video=youtube;9RAhxhIHdpM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RAhxhIHdpM[/video]

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
The Yardbarker story about that says Daniel needs another neck surgery.

I suppose that could be a "final correction" but multiple neck surgery doesn't sound good.

Last edited:

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
So it wasn't referring to MitB? Didn't he say he was going to need another surgery?

I think he'll actually come back within the next year maybe (I have a feeling that they'll have him return during the rumble and win it like they did with Edge and Cena)

Hell I take that the fact that he put a burglar into a submission hold that at least the shoulder surgery went well and he's getting strength in his arm back.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
So it wasn't referring to MitB? Didn't he say he was going to need another surgery?

I think he'll actually come back within the next year maybe (I have a feeling that they'll have him return during the rumble and win it like they did with Edge and Cena)

Hell I take that the fact that he put a burglar into a submission hold that at least the shoulder surgery went well and he's getting strength in his arm back.

At his press conference about this, he says that the strength isn't there. Apparently, the next surgery involves transplanting some nerves with his ulnar nerve or something like that. It sounds pretty major.

In his words, he was able to subdue the guy because "Fatigue makes cowards of us all" and the other guy was just too tired to fight back.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Time to focus attention to SummerSlam. This looks to be a great PPV

Match Card list

Brock vs Cena only announced match others are just speculation

Ambrose vs Rollins

Reigns vs ??????

Bray vs Jericho

AJ vs Paige

Steph vs Brie???

Rusev vs Swagger

It will be Reigns v. Orton but I wish they would have a triple threat match with the former members of the Shield.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Not sure why anyone would try and rob a wrestler or an MMA fighters house. It makes no sense. Go rob someone like Beiber. Way easier get a way

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Cesaro is so good in the ring when they actually let him wrestle. I don't know why some of you dislike the guy. This is a wrestling show and he is one of the best.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
That AJ/Paige segment was awesome up until Paige ran away claiming that her and AJ are still friends.

Paige sounds way more confident now that she's a heel.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I'd be game for a triple threat romp with AJ and Paige.

Triple H working the crowd. He'll never be Vince as the heel head of the company but it's entertaining watching the crowd give him and Steph s**t

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron