WWE NXT TakeOver: XXV/WWE Stomping Grounds/AEW Double or Nothing Thread

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Damn stream I was watching died as Moxley was coming down through the crowd.
Dirty deeds on Jericho and the ref then tried it on Omega but Kenny avoided it and they brawled out through the crowd onto the poker chips by the stage. Moxley got Omega up in a fireman's carry and tossed him down to the ground. Great ending to a great show. AEW is for real.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Dirty deeds on Jericho and the ref then tried it on Omega but Kenny avoided it and they brawled out through the crowd onto the poker chips by the stage. Moxley got Omega up in a fireman's carry and tossed him down to the ground. Great ending to a great show. AEW is for real.

Just thinking about how this company can use Moxley gives me chills. WWE took a blow tonight. Wonder what night of the week AEW will air when they go on TNT?

• Agree
Reactions: HitItHard58

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Just thinking about how this company can use Moxley gives me chills. WWE took a blow tonight. Wonder what night of the week AEW will air when they go on TNT?
Mostly heard Tuesday or Wednesday and they trademarked the name Tuesday Night Dynamite quite a while back. Smackdown moves to Fridays in October and AEW TV is expected to start in the fall so Tuesday makes the most sense.

• Informative

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Even their women surprised me tonight. The one thing I thought maybe wwe had over them. Also you notice AEW has a female official. WWE is supposed to be for empowering women yet they still only have all male officials to my knowledge.

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Even their women surprised me tonight. The one thing I thought maybe wwe had over them. Also you notice AEW has a female official. WWE is supposed to be for empowering women yet they still only have all male officials to my knowledge.
There’s at least one in NXT, but no full time main roster female refs

• Informative

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This was in the comments to the tweet above lol

D7edLLlWkAImqdT.jpg:large

Reactions: Macloney

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I like how they don’t have a PG rating. I will give it a shot when it comes on TV.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Wish I had the opportunity to watch this.

Tuesdays - the show already has the name Tuesday Night Dynamite. But it won't be competing with SmackDown - it will have moved to Fridays by then.

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I've been watching a lot of 1980s Mid-South Wrestling on the WWE Network

Mr Wrestling 2 vs. The Grappler 1. A different era

Also weird to see a young Marty Lunde get his rear kicked as a jobber. Fast forward a year or two and he's on a Hall of Fame path as The Enforcer

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Wish I had the opportunity to watch this.

Tuesdays - the show already has the name Tuesday Night Dynamite. But it won't be competing with SmackDown - it will have moved to Fridays by then.

Good thing because TND would crush Smackdown.