American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX

July 9, 2017, 8:00 Eastern/7:00 Central

WWE Network/PPV

WWE_Battlegroung_Logo.png

WWE Battleground (SD)

Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

July 23, 2017, 8:00 Eastern/7:00 Central

WWE Network/PPV

Oh boy - one historically bad PPV and another one that's bound to suck.

Reactions: Macloney

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
That Enzo and Cass segment was the best wrestling I've seen in quite awhile. As Vince russo would say, "it's all about the characters and the story bro."

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
I'm supposed to boo him, but I agree with all of it.

I'd say most of us stopped feeling sympathy for Enzo when he was going after Lana. Cass said it best - Enzo's mouth writes checks he can't cash.

Agree, when Enzo was out with that concussion and Cass went solo in the interim you can tell as a singles wrestler he has everything to be a main event star.

You guys are taking way too pragmatic of an approach about this. My emotions told me this was betrayal at its purest form in a sickening display of selfishness.

Also, the Miz/Ambrose segment was once again the winner. Why not repeat the same segment over and over?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
You guys are taking way too pragmatic of an approach about this. My emotions told me this was betrayal at its purest form in a sickening display of selfishness.

Also, the Miz/Ambrose segment was once again the winner. Why not repeat the same segment over and over?

Of course it was betrayal at its purest form in a sickening display of selfishness. Doesn't mean that Enzo didn't deserve it and it wasn't totally awesome.

I wonder what they have planned for Maryse (an eventual reconciliation) or if she's taking off again.

• Creative
Reactions: Cleaver

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Des Moines has a Raw house show September 3rd or if you want to see SD, Cedar Rapids will have a house show the same day.

Also TLC will be in Oct in Minneapolis

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Charlotte with the line of the evening: "Nattie, if you don't shut up, I'm going to make you look like Ellsworth."

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Something tells me that Becky Lynch might be turning heel soon. She's really beginning to question the point of her morality, doing the right thing all the time, considering she's getting screwed over and over and over again. Beginning to realize that's what happens when you decide to be the female Sting.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Getting the feeling we are in for a Enzo Cass tag team betrayal situation on SD. Feel like Ryder will turn on Mojo because the success he saw mojo have while on the shelf.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron