Royal Farms Arena, Baltimore, MD

June 4, 2017, 8:00 Eastern/7:00 Central

WWE Network/PPV

WWE_Money_In_the_Bank_Logo.png

WWE Money In The Bank (SD)

Scottrade Center, St. Louis, MO

June 18, 2017, 8:00 Eastern/7:00 Central

WWE Network/PPV

(And it's a WWE thread created by jdogg so all is right with the world now)

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
WWE_Extreme_Rules_logo.png

WWE Extreme Rules (Raw)

Royal Farms Arena, Baltimore, MD

June 4, 2017, 8:00 Eastern/7:00 Central

WWE Network/PPV

WWE_Money_In_the_Bank_Logo.png

WWE Money In The Bank (SD)

Scottrade Center, St. Louis, MO

June 18, 2017, 8:00 Eastern/7:00 Central

WWE Network/PPV

(And it's a WWE thread created by jdogg so all is right with the world now)

A return to normalcy.

yes-yes-yes-o.gif

Reactions: Macloney

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The "big news" item Shane McMahon supposedly has for tonight is this year there will be a Women's Money in the Bank match.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
2017 MITB participants are AJ Styles, Baron Corbin, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, and Kevin Owens.

EDIT - not Kevin Owens. Shinsuke Nakamura.

EDIT - KO just politicked his way into the match.

Last edited:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I've come to the conclusion that the one and only person that could actually play Sister Abigail (besides Bray's real life sister) would be TNA's Rosemary. Perhaps not the greatest in the ring, especially compared to Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, and others in WWE (and her F5, which she calls Red Wedding, blows), but characterwise she might be the best in pro wrestling currently.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Sooooo, on Tuesday, There's going to be a five way elimination match for #1 contendership for the SD Women's Title.

Watch Carmella win it and then watch the happiness all sink from her face when Shane announces that the other 4 will be in the first Women's MitB Ladder Match.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Sooooo, on Tuesday, There's going to be a five way elimination match for #1 contendership for the SD Women's Title.

Watch Carmella win it and then watch the happiness all sink from her face when Shane announces that the other 4 will be in the first Women's MitB Ladder Match.

I've heard that Carmella is rumored to be next #1 contender.

KHoing7

Aug 23, 2009
LeGrand
I've come to the conclusion that the one and only person that could actually play Sister Abigail (besides Bray's real life sister) would be TNA's Rosemary. Perhaps not the greatest in the ring, especially compared to Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, and others in WWE (and her F5, which she calls Red Wedding, blows), but characterwise she might be the best in pro wrestling currently.

I always liked Nikki Cross to play sister abigail

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I always liked Nikki Cross to play sister abigail

I thought so too - until she transcended SAnitY. Sister Abigail would be a "background" character to Bray Wyatt, and Nikki Cross is too much of an attention magnet. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm saying that she can't be confined to that kind of role. I don't know, perhaps Rosemary can't either, but IMO Nikki has played her way out of that role.

I guess I should explain what I mean by Nikki "transcending" SAnitY. Alexander Wolfe's and Killian Dain's characters and roles are absolutely defined by belonging to SAnitY. Without the group they are nothing. Eric Young to a point is also defined by SAnitY, although not nearly as much because of his long tenure in the industry. Nikki started out defined by SAnitY, but ever since she started feuding with Ruby Riot and Asuka, especially without SAnitY's help, she's immensely grown beyond being defined by that role. When you think of Nikki, your first thought isn't "SAnitY member", it's "wow, she's in that blood feud with Ruby Riot AND she's fighting with Asuka for the women's title".

Last edited:

KHoing7

Aug 23, 2009
LeGrand
I thought so too - until she transcended SAnitY. Sister Abigail would be a "background" character to Bray Wyatt, and Nikki Cross is too much of an attention magnet. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm saying that she can't be confined to that kind of role. I don't know, perhaps Rosemary can't either, but IMO Nikki has played her way out of that role.

I guess I should explain what I mean by Nikki "transcending" SAnitY. Alexander Wolfe's and Killian Dain's characters and roles are absolutely defined by belonging to SAnitY. Without the group they are nothing. Eric Young to a point is also defined by SAnitY, although not nearly as much because of his long tenure in the industry. Nikki started out defined by SAnitY, but ever since she started feuding with Ruby Riot and Asuka, especially without SAnitY's help, she's immensely grown beyond being defined by that role. When you think of Nikki, your first thought isn't "SAnitY member", it's "wow, she's in that blood feud with Ruby Riot AND she's fighting with Asuka for the women's title".
Ya I completely agree with that. I always thought if Nikki didn't have the exposure that she is getting now she would have been perfect for that role

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron