WWE Elimination Chamber/Fastlane (2017) Thread

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Good match. I suppose Orton winning keeps his steam into Mania.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Does my cable/internet package just suck, or does the network always lag like ****? I signed up for the RR, but the feed on TV or streaming online has always sucked. Either it stalls out and lags, or the quality dumbs itself down heavily. I have great internet speed for everything else.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
If you all know anything about me you know I'm rooting for the MIZ!!!!!

Though I can't see a scenario where they'd put him over in this.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Does my cable/internet package just suck, or does the network always lag like ****? I signed up for the RR, but the feed on TV or streaming online has always sucked. Either it stalls out and lags, or the quality dumbs itself down heavily. I have great internet speed for everything else.

I'd blame the internet first. When I was still living in my apartment last year the Network lagged and stalled like crazy. Ever since I moved into our house late last year, no problems whatsoever. I think the Network also has a minimum speed requirement (but I don't remember what it is). Obviously it will still play if you don't meet it, but it will lag.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I have to say, I've never really watched any PPV, and always been more of a Monday Night guy and followed storylines, but the product in the ring is so much better in these PPV. At least RR and bigger matches tonight.

edit: I've seen previous PPV's, but maybe one every few years since the 90s.