WWE Battleground

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I wonder if Sandow will ever get out of the "you're a total joke that gets humiliated every week" role?

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Roman spearing a WWE official was awesome last night.

It felt like a Smackdown though outside of Paige/AJ vs Funkadactyls. I like that Paige is being obnoxiously nice to AJ for now anyway.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Question.. Why is it that an Attitude Adjustment hurts so much more than a suplex, power bomb, or any other typical power move?

Because it inflicts the same amount of physical damage as those moves with the added mental element of also Adjusting your Attitude. Let's Go Cena!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Was mj the fan who sent that letter to the Miz?

Haha. I'm not quite that over the top for the Miz. He is great on the Mike and plays the ****** off thinks he's better than he is role to perfection.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Haha. I'm not quite that over the top for the Miz. He is great on the Mike and plays the ****** off thinks he's better than he is role to perfection.

699280195_764069.gif

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Two more matches have been added to the Battleground matchcard,

Paige vs AJ Lee for the Divas Championship (This is probably Paige's rematch clause, all titles have this right?)
And Usos vs Harper/Rowan for the Tag Titles in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Two more matches have been added to the Battleground matchcard,

Paige vs AJ Lee for the Divas Championship (This is probably Paige's rematch clause, all titles have this right?)
And Usos vs Harper/Rowan for the Tag Titles in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

hopefully they finally wake up and give tag titles to wyatt's.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
hopefully they finally wake up and give tag titles to wyatt's.

Amen. Don't know what they were thinking at the last pay-per-view. Seemed like the best time to have the Wyatt's win. The 2 out of 3 falls should make it even more exciting than the already excellent performances they put on.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
They don't need to give the titles to the Wyatts. They are already way over. The tag titles usually go to a tag team that they want to pump up that is almost over. That is why the Uso's got them. Unless they see the Wyatts slipping down a little. THen I bet they go another 3 months without them.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
They don't need to give the titles to the Wyatts. They are already way over. The tag titles usually go to a tag team that they want to pump up that is almost over. That is why the Uso's got them. Unless they see the Wyatts slipping down a little. THen I bet they go another 3 months without them.

You've got to put the belts on somebody that's already over ever once in a while just to keep the title relevant. If you don't they just become meaningless hunks of gold.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Pretty sure they tag titles have been meeningless hunks of gold since the New Age Outlaws won them for the 4th or 5th time. Not this time around but like 10 years ago. Thre hve only been a few Real tag teams to win them. The Uso's are a tage team. The Outlaws are a tag team. The Shield had a tag team. Oh well. You are probably right but I would not doubt if they kept them on the Uso's a little longer. They usually keep them on the team for 6 months or so. Uso's got them in March.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron