Wrestling OT: Top 5 to watch

• Presidential Race Discussion - Please make sure to keep all discussion within the "Politics Forum" in order to keep the main forums civil and politics-free.
    You can opt-in to the Political Forum in your user settings - note that the change may take up to 2 hours to process.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Top 5 Cyclone Wrestlers to Watch All Time (Not top 5 best, Top 5 favorite to watch)

Go!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I feel like I have to have Degen on my list. Literally, no one can do the things he did (or should).

Reactions: CyDawg23

cywr89

May 14, 2009
Cael Sanderson, Krieger, B. Kelly, Mann, N. Carr

Honorable Mention:
D. Carr, Gadson senior year, Degen (pre-injury), Nate Gallick, John Reader, Trent Paulson, Passolano, Matt Johnson, Eric Akin, M. Moreno, & Dante Rodrigues Freshman year

I like guys that can put points up and every now and then can hit a big move.

Last edited:

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Some good ones already mentioned that would make my list.

One guy currently on the roster that can get funky is Kraisser. I enjoy watching him. Isn’t always pretty but gives it his all for 7 min.

Reactions: CyDawg23 and JM4CY

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
You are going to love watching Chittum. Huge tank, lots of stuff from the feet and has some funk that he knows what to do with.

He’s really good if you couldn’t figure out what I was trying to say

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Cael Sanderson, Krieger, B. Kelly, Mann, N. Carr

Honorable Mention:
D. Carr, Gadson senior year, Degen (pre-injury), Nate Gallick, John Reader, Trent Paulson, Passolano, Matt Johnson, Eric Akin, M. Moreno, & Dante Rodrigues Freshman year

I like guys that can put points up and every now and the can hit a big move.
Passolano is a good pull.

CyDawg23

Nov 13, 2017
Top 5 All-time is tough! I could do by decades a lot easier since we have such rich history. Especially tough as a middle aged guy who never got the joy of watching the likes of Peterson/Gable/Taylor (except on “tape”). So of the guys I have watched in person:
Krieger
Voelker
Cael
Heskett
D. Carr