Wrestling Forum Added

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I have added a forum just for ISU Wrestling for those that have requested it. If there are other topics you would like to see a dedicated forum for, please let us know by posting in the Site Feedback area with any suggestions or ideas. If there is enough interest, we'll get a forum added as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Jeremy Lind

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
just started a new thread and it doesn't show it on the frontpage. what the dilly?
It must have something to do with the fact that the wrestling forum doesn't show up in our sidebar, either. I would assume those are two facets of the same system.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Thanks Jeremy for the Wrestling forum. I'm sure it will be appreciated by all who frequent this message board.

Have a Merry Christmas and a VERY prosperous New Year!

Splendid

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
I think that's great news, I'm sure we will get some inside scoop from some of the wrestling fanatatics and hopefully create more awareness about the program.

isumellie

May 18, 2006
Waukee, IA
Could there please be a link in the site navigation on the left side Jeremy? I would understand with the holidays you being busy so no rush on this but just letting you know.

Thanks for such a great site!

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I have added it to the left navigation bar and have also made it so topics will appear in the recent topics part of the frontpage.