WrestleStat NCAA Pool

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Picks are in. I’m in there twice and I’m not sure why. @stuclone You can delete my second blank one in there.

Andegre

Mar 6, 2014
Picks are in. I’m in there twice and I’m not sure why. @stuclone You can delete my second blank one in there.
FYI - the leaderboard page where you see yourself twice, it is NOT a duplicate entry. I added YOUR entry to the top of the page if/when you get really big group so you don't have to scroll down the page to see where you stand on the leaderboard.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
FYI - the leaderboard page where you see yourself twice, it is NOT a duplicate entry. I added YOUR entry to the top of the page if/when you get really big group so you don't have to scroll down the page to see where you stand on the leaderboard.
All good, I’ll be at the top anyway. :cool:

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
I assume people would frown on discussions of strategy before the pool starts? This is my first shot at something like this and I had no idea where to start. I guess I do have a strategy per se. I'll wait until Thursday to see what others think about it.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I assume people would frown on discussions of strategy before the pool starts? This is my first shot at something like this and I had no idea where to start. I guess I do have a strategy per se. I'll wait until Thursday to see what others think about it.
I’ll give you a hint: pick the 1 seed at Hwt :)

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
That's kind of the beauty of this. There is no right or wrong strategy. Sometimes you might choose a couple of #1's who you think are sure things, but then you're left scrambling at other weights. I generally try to pick guys I think are underseeded, but that usually comes back to bite me too if they get beat early.

Last years winners usually had Griffith (8) or Ferrari (4) going far.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron