Worst offense since '03

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I think even the McFarland years under Gene had a better offense. It's extremely hard to watch. Never left a game so early ever before as I did last night (after Iowa's last score).

Just very little hope for the offense.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
Rhoads is yet to put an offense on the field as good as MacFarland had in 5 years.

I am beyond frustrated that we have a guy who couldn't cut it at Missouri State as our offensive coordinator.

I wanted Herman gone. I'd kill to have him back.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Rhoads is yet to put an offense on the field as good as MacFarland had in 5 years.

I am beyond frustrated that we have a guy who couldn't cut it at Missouri State as our offensive coordinator.

I wanted Herman gone. I'd kill to have him back.

Which is really sad because the offense under McFarland was nothing to write home about.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Weren't the guys on the OL steadier under McFarland, too? Or at least we posted like they were?

I knew that watching some Oregon football was not a good idea before watching our offense. In no way do I think we have their talent, but it can't be that overwhelming to hit triple digits in yardage each half.

Really, I just want to join our "old poster" complaint thread here.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
Weren't the guys on the OL steadier under McFarland, too? Or at least we posted like they were?

I knew that watching some Oregon football was not a good idea before watching our offense. In no way do I think we have their talent, but it can't be that overwhelming to hit triple digits in yardage each half.

Really, I just want to join our "old poster" complaint thread here.

OT but could you imagine if we played Oregon this year...I honestly think they could beat us by 100 points