Worst movie you watched lately.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Wife and I watched Rocketman the other night. Just a bizarrely made movie the way it floated in and out of reality. Would have just preferred a normal bio-pic.
I've recently tried to watch that. So far I have made it about 30 minutes. I was not prepared for the fact that it is some sort of weird musical.

Also, Why not just play his music instead of someone else's rendition of his music.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
I got my daughter to watch some MST3K and she was cracking up.

Sometimes we will mute a movie we've both seen and do our own commentary. I have to remember to censor my comments, but it's quickly become a really cool father-daughter bonding experience.

If you have Pluto TV on Roku they have an entire channel dedicated to MST3K. Also an entire channel that plays nothing but American Gladiators. Its.....awesome.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I agree with what many have said here about Frozen II. Bad concept, bad movie.

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
It's been a few years but "Hacksaw Ridge" has been one of the worst I've seen in a while. Fire away.

Just thought that slo-mo scene of him batting the grenade away was kind of ridiculous. And I don't know how anyone could take Vince Vaughn seriously as the hardass drill sergeant. Every time he barked an order I wanted to laugh. Not believable at all.

I thought it was pretty good. Did he actually do that with a grenade in real life? That's pretty bad ass.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Watched Captive State last night, maybe I over served myself but no idea what that movie was supposed to be about.

Did catch 1917 on Monday before theaters closed. It was my son and me and 2 other people. I thought it was good and he thought it was great.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I think it's actually pretty good and nostalgic to watch, but the '89 and '92 Batman movies have been on.

The characters are much more cartoonish and lots of scenes are pretty hoky but still badly enjoyable.

And Killer Clowns from Outer Space is on Comet right now...so that one.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I watched Piranha 3D a while ago. In all honesty...I laughed, so it did what was intended, i suppose. Also, Elisabeth Shue is never a bad thing.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Six Underground. It's only redeeming quality was that it was a straight to Netflix streamer so I only burned time and not money at a theater.