Worst BCS school in the country?

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
A little cheese with your whine? Man, we are having some tough times but if you are a fan then man up and be a fan.

Reactions: CycloneErik

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
From the bottom of my heart, thank you to all of the ISU fans. The fact that we continue to maintain the attendance at a high level speaks volumes to our loyalty. Never want to hear another radio guy criticize ISU fans. We have put up with a lot and are still here plugging away.

The question is will the fans continue to show?? I sure hope so and I think so, but if they don't it will really be the final step of things falling apart.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
From the bottom of my heart, thank you to all of the ISU fans. The fact that we continue to maintain the attendance at a high level speaks volumes to our loyalty. Never want to hear another radio guy criticize ISU fans. We have put up with a lot and are still here plugging away.

Which leads me to the question I always ask myself, "Do I simply enjoy being miserable?"

Is that possible? Subliminally can you love being miserable? Psych majors help me out on this one.

SgtPepper

Jan 6, 2009
Which leads me to the question I always ask myself, "Do I simply enjoy being miserable?"

Is that possible? Subliminally can you love being miserable? Psych majors help me out on this one.
i call it the "cubs fan theory"

The thought is all the pain is worth it because eventually the payoff will be epic.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
The question is will the fans continue to show?? I sure hope so and I think so, but if they don't it will really be the final step of things falling apart.

Good question. Not sure of the answer. Asking a lot of people to continue to show up year after year and pay good money to see a lousy product. This is entertainment ie. discretionary spending. The be patient well is running a little dry at this point.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
i call it the "cubs fan theory"

The thought is all the pain is worth it because eventually the payoff will be epic.

I almost got to enjoy this very emotion vicariously through the AZ Cardinals Sunday night. Would have done my heart some good to see a downtrodden franchise like that actually have a moment of glory.

In a roundabout way, I guess the answer to the question is yes, if you are an ISU fan at some level life just isn't right without the pain.

CycloneJoe

Jan 12, 2009
Carson City
Indiana beat northwestern in Football lol I am not sure if they won again

Iowa will lose to them tommorrow just to lock it up for ISU

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron