Worse than the Double Down

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I like IHOP, but I will never try that. My pancakes are usually just traditional. Every now and then I use the blueberry syrup. thats about as crazy as I go.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I like IHOP, but I will never try that. My pancakes are usually just traditional. Every now and then I use the blueberry syrup. thats about as crazy as I go.

At Richard Walkers in Schaumburg, I like the cherry pancakes. That's great stuff, but I'm not real crazy.

The OP, however, ate the Double Down. I'm not putting anything past that dude.

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
At Richard Walkers in Schaumburg, I like the cherry pancakes. That's great stuff, but I'm not real crazy.

The OP, however, ate the Double Down. I'm not putting anything past that dude.

Look at the Double down thread. there were more people wanting to eat the DD than not. I'm sorry you can't appreciate healthy organic foods :wink:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
About as crazy as I've ever gone with pancakes is the turtle pancakes (covered w/ chocolate and caramel syrups and chopped nuts) from Village Inn. They were good, but I was longing for plain maple syrup the entire time.

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
I'm just shocked that I found an item that you haven't demanded coupons for.

That's why he won't go to IHOP; he would be more than willing to go if he had a coupon.

As for me: well, it is only 2 hours from my doorstep to IHOP's in Waterloo, and I survived a Double Down...