Wisconsin QB tests positive for Covid

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Your point #1 is correct. This is a cautious move by Wisconsin to shutdown so that their spread doesn't get bad enough that they would miss 3 full games and therefore be ineligible for the conference title.
This is hilarious. They could achieve #1 without opting out of this week’s game. #2 is the entire reason. They had the perfect opportunity to game the system and they did.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
It is a total **** show/cluster **** (or however you want to describe it). Really just unbelievable. Now, because they ****** up early, they are changing the narrative. If people can’t see through this crap, I feel sorry for them.
Yep, they are already moving the goalposts they set on their own because one of the best teams may miss out on the CFP for lack of data points. I'm all for this dumpster fire blazing out of control in the Big Ten.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Yep, they are already moving the goalposts they set on their own because one of the best teams may miss out on the CFP for lack of data points. I'm all for this dumpster fire blazing out of control in the Big Ten.
But it wasn't the Big Ten that made Wisconsin cancel the game right? Barry didn't have to do that but he did? Doesn't add up to your conclusion.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
The Legends and Leaders conference is so full of itself that I get immense enjoyment watching them circle the drain.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
But it wasn't the Big Ten that made Wisconsin cancel the game right? Barry didn't have to do that but he did? Doesn't add up to your conclusion.

It was my understanding they had enough positives so the percentage was too high to play the game. They have no wiggle room in their schedule to do anything but cancel it because they decided to “cancel” their season. Wait...it was canceled until the SEC, ACC and Big12 decided to play and saw it could work. It was too late by then. Then they came up with some crazy 21 day protocol, which means Wisky isn’t really cancelling 1 game, they might have to cancel 2, etc, etc, etc.

... you see where this is going...

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
I don't see why people are freaking out about a 21 day protocol. . When you are dealing with student athletes I would want to be as careful as possible before bringing kids back.

The issue is that may have worked if they would have started their season in September - but because they gave themselves no room for error by starting late it's becoming a big deal.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
B1G told Nebraska no that Chattanooga game is not happening. I'm sure Nebraska loves that paycheck they get but other than that guessing they aren't real happy with being in that conference right now.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
B1G told Nebraska no that Chattanooga game is not happening. I'm sure Nebraska loves that paycheck they get but other than that guessing they aren't real happy with being in that conference right now.
Oh they are just whiny babies like they have always been.

• Winner
Reactions: 20eyes

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
ITS GLORIOUS

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron