Wisconsin man eats Big Mac every day for 50 years

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

4cy16

Jun 14, 2021
A couple of years ago I read a story where a guy had been to every Brewers home game for 30 some years. He even bought a home in the area of the ballpark.

Reactions: NWICY

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
I don’t think I would tire of the grease or that nasty cheese, but the constant diarrhea would get tiresome.

Reactions: ruflosn

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Every few months I get a McDonald's double cheeseburger and it always destroys my insides so I get reminded why I don't eat there. I can't imagine eating there everyday
I used to get a McChicken and McDouble off the dollar menu when we went through about every 4-6 months. My stomach started churning from the smell of the McDouble. One of those things that sounds better than they are

• Agree
Reactions: CloniesForLife

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
He actually eats two a day?
Now THIS is burying the lede … we have to get to the 21st post before someone mentions that little tidbit? He doesn’t just eat a Big Mac every day, he eats TWO of them.

I also have a hard time with the article celebrating his “streak” when he’s missed 8 days. That’s not a “streak” - well, maybe except for his underpants.