Wisconsin man eats Big Mac every day for 50 years

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Now THIS is burying the lede … we have to get to the 21st post before someone mentions that little tidbit? He doesn’t just eat a Big Mac every day, he eats TWO of them.

I also have a hard time with the article celebrating his “streak” when he’s missed 8 days. That’s not a “streak” - well, maybe except for his underpants.
To be fair, haven’t they changed the size of them over the years?

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
I saw this was from 2017 and thought, “Wow, I bet something came up and his streak ended.”

Well, not through last season, anyway. Bob is still there.

https://wtmj.com/milwaukee-brewers/...-in-a-familiar-spot-for-teams-postseason-run/

Reactions: NWICY

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
View attachment 98933

Congrats to anyone that can eat this everyday and stay reasonably skinny. Especially if that's a regular coke.

It's all about total caloric intake. If he ate two of these a day, then yeah, you can hardly eat ANYTHING else and not blow up like a balloon. But if you had one a day, and ate smart the rest of the day (fruit, veg, etc) you could be absolutely fine.

It is a lot of salt and fat, but you do need some of that.

Most people need more food variety, but there is a segment of people that are very happy eating the same thing every day, and I think it's actually easier for them to keep their diet/weight on track.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Do you suppose he was in a quandry when the 'Stros hosted the Cubs at Miller? It was a home game in his park but it wasn't the Brewers. Do you suppose he went and saw Zambrano's no-no?

• Winner
Reactions: khardbored

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Do you suppose he was in a quandry when the 'Stros hosted the Cubs at Miller? It was a home game in his park but it wasn't the Brewers. Do you suppose he went and saw Zambrano's no-no?
It's a travesty the Cubs have more no hitters at AmFam Field than the Brewers do.

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Every few months I get a McDonald's double cheeseburger and it always destroys my insides so I get reminded why I don't eat there. I can't imagine eating there everyday

I bet at this point this guys gets sick if he doesn't eat McDonalds. A friend of mine had that issue. He was always a heavy dude and at there every days. The days he didn't he got sick. The human body is one strange machine.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
He should have a few Big Macs frozen in the freezer for just such an occasion. Or he could go to McDowells and have a Big Mic.
I've seen a few items about this guy before. I think in recent years he goes like once or twice a week and stocks up on them.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I can't remember the last time I had a Big Mac.
If I get a burger from McDonald's it's a QPC and that's usually because it is late at night and it's the only place to get something

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I can't remember the last time I had a Big Mac.
If I get a burger from McDonald's it's a QPC and that's usually because it is late at night and it's the only place to get something
I will have maybe 3 a year and it’s in similar circumstances. Everytime I do I always thing “these things should be bigger than this”.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I first saw this guy in "Super Size Me." It was a pretty entertaining documentary on McDonalds.
I watched that but don’t remember this guy at all. Been a while though.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
This guy is mentioned/seen in the documentary Supersize Me (I think). Still thin as a rail. His trick is he never eats the fries.

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I first saw this guy in "Super Size Me." It was a pretty entertaining documentary on McDonalds.
Of course I missed your post before I posted. Agree, it was a good doc. Another interesting tidbit was about the amount and size of sodas we consume in the U.S. vs. other parts of the world. In Europe, our small would be closer in size to their large.