Alert: WILLIAMS: CF launches Patreon page, please read

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I'm in. This site has always been worth it to me. We are up to 101 Patreons now, should be able to hit a couple thousand of us easily.

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

GWestCyde

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 16, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Chris, this is a no brainer. With the amount of times I've listened to your podcasts during college and now, I feel more like I owe you all something. Can't tell you the amount of times I've needed your wisdom after losses to get through the day without being paranoid about what's happening with the 'Clones.

Your "Don't jump off the ledge" columns/podcasts (especially with Blum) after bball and football heartbreaks, helped more than you guys may have realized.

Wouldn't mind another summer podcast series again either!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Thanks to all of you. Just got home from radio. Gonna spend a few hours with my daughter and then I promise to come respond to all of your questions. Thanks again.

Parent Wars question: Is this where we jump in with ill-informed comments challenging your parenting, and yelling that you keep your daughter up way too late at night?

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
All I would ask is if there also could be a "button" on the site's task bar people can hit to contribute instantly whenever they are moved to. "Fanatic's Tip Jar" would be a great way to give instant feedback to you guys when we read a great piece or get good content in other areas of the site.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron