Will Pat Mahomes Break Peyton’s TDs In A Season Record? Version 2.0

Will Mahomes throw for more than 55 TDs this season?

• Yes

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Nope. Not with I beat my wife and kids Hill going down with an injury. He’ll still have 40+ though.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
The only thing that can slow this guy down are more endorsement deals, if that is possible.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
You know those claims have been basically proven to be false, right?
He’s been convicted of beating his current wife/girlfriend or whatever they are and his phone conversation he had that was recorded he says he punches his kid to teach him respect. So no it’s not false.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The only thing that can slow this guy down are more endorsement deals, if that is possible.

Yeah he seems to be everywhere but seems like a good dude and earned it with his play.

That would be fun to get the kind of money you get from doing a commercial for saying two sentences.

• Agree
Reactions: Macloney

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
He’s been convicted of beating his current wife/girlfriend or whatever they are and his phone conversation he had that was recorded he says he punches his kid to teach him respect. So no it’s not false.

Fiction can be fun.

When the entire tape was released there was a previously unreleased part of the conversation where Hill and his son's mother discuss how he didn't do anything to deserve being arrested and that she sold him down a river.

He also never punched his kid and after a very extensive investigation was found to have done nothing wrong.

I assume that being in the KC area we have been exposed to more of the actual truth of this situation than the rest of the country.

The current NFL doesn't let people play if they think there is a chance of a player being guilty of the type of accusations you are throwing around. Not a conviction, just a chance. He has been thoroughly investigated by both law enforcement and the NFL and there is nothing there.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Got dinged up on his ankle already. Just so much has to go right all year to break that type of record. Now if you ask whether he does it during his career and that is a different question.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Fiction can be fun.

When the entire tape was released there was a previously unreleased part of the conversation where Hill and his son's mother discuss how he didn't do anything to deserve being arrested and that she sold him down a river.

He also never punched his kid and after a very extensive investigation was found to have done nothing wrong.

I assume that being in the KC area we have been exposed to more of the actual truth of this situation than the rest of the country.

The current NFL doesn't let people play if they think there is a chance of a player being guilty of the type of accusations you are throwing around. Not a conviction, just a chance. He has been thoroughly investigated by both law enforcement and the NFL and there is nothing there.
Didn't he beat her in college or was that's different lady? Ya it was his pregnant girlfriend and he pled guilty

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Nah. Especially not if he keeps trying to throw no-look passes to wide open receivers in the end zone. Now get off my lawn.

He's great and I do think he will eventually but I don't think this is the year. I think he ends up with 45-50 again.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Peyton on the sideline at Denver....looks like he's had some hair restoration...looks good.
Flacco looks like David Byrne....I keep waiting for him to break into Psycho Killer.

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Depending on next week, we may need to consider a 3.0 thread.

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
He's on pace for 48 right now. Allen is on pace for 53, and Wilson is on pace for a stupid 73.