Will ISU change their mind on fans in the stands?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
yep.... they seemed very stressed... I am sure they have about 1 nerve left and don't need it played like a banjo string.... ours are close enough.. its not going to make a big difference

The people who had to re-do the seating chart after re-doing it a month ago only to have it blow up all deserve a nice bonus this year. Maybe take it from the free CY Stephens ticket group (semi- :jimlad: ).

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
After a lot of thought, we have decided to roll our season tickets over till next year. I sucks, but I guess we will be watching all the games at home this year.

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
yep.... they seemed very stressed... I am sure they have about 1 nerve left and don't need it played like a banjo string.... ours are close enough.. its not going to make a big difference

My tickets are the same row but moved over an entire section and to the worst side of the section. Moved from about the 40 to near the goal line. Disappointed, but I'm not calling in to complain, I'm just happy to be going. I'm sure they have had continuous complaints from all sides, many angry and unreasonable.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
How many fans are at the OU game that's on right now? It looks bad IMO..... way too many.

I hope 15k at ISU doesn't look like that.... it shouldn't, right?

• Dislike
Reactions: CyGuy5

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Found a good thread for the debate that broke out on the Season Ticket thread.

So, thoughts on the 2021 season?
  1. Full house or partial house?
  2. Mask required or mask optional?
  3. People who don't want to mask can stay home or people who are not comfortable with mask optional can stay home?

Reactions: BigCyFan

Cyclonefan710

Oct 19, 2012

3. People who don't want to mask can stay home or people who are not comfortable with mask optional can stay home?

1. Full House. No reason not to.

2. Don’t care

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Think we need vaccine passports for large gatherings.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston

1. Full House
2. Optional
3. Hopefully people are respectable to each other in the stands

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
1. Full house.
2. No masks/optional.
3. Doesn’t matter because of number 2. People can make their own choices.

If the university did anything other than the above, the state legislature will throw a fuss over it, especially regarding 2.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

I think it'll be full house, mask optional.

Cases are at pandemic lows and dropping as more people get the vaccine. Deaths even moreso as the older population has gotten vaccinated. Unfortunately some morons won't get vaccinated but by the fall that'll be their risk once everyone who wants a vaccine has had the opportunity to get one.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
For an outdoor football game, I hope you are joking - please be joking
Have you actually paid attention to what the CDC says? Or, you know, science?
Anyone that thinks they will still need a mask at an outdoor event in September much less now, please do everyone else a favor and stay home.
That depends on what conditions are in September, doesn’t it?

Right now it’s not recommended to be in a closely packed environment—especially where people are yelling and shouting. Yes, outdoors, and even if you’re fully vaccinated.

Do us all a favor, and educate yourself.
  • Fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask outdoors, except in certain crowded settings and venues.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
I think it'll be full house, mask optional.

Cases are at pandemic lows and dropping as more people get the vaccine. Deaths even moreso as the older population has gotten vaccinated. Unfortunately some morons won't get vaccinated but by the fall that'll be their risk once everyone who wants a vaccine has had the opportunity to get one.
On the money here, agreed

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Doubt Pollard/ISU will go the vaccine passport route. But I could see them doing some marketing encouraging fans to get vaccinated in advance of the season.
Buy a clone cone and get a vaccine free? Heck, get the shot at the start of the line and your 15 minutes is up before you get your cone.

Status
Not open for further replies.