Will ISU change their mind on fans in the stands?

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
yep.... they seemed very stressed... I am sure they have about 1 nerve left and don't need it played like a banjo string.... ours are close enough.. its not going to make a big difference
The people who had to re-do the seating chart after re-doing it a month ago only to have it blow up all deserve a nice bonus this year. Maybe take it from the free CY Stephens ticket group (semi- :jimlad: ).

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
After a lot of thought, we have decided to roll our season tickets over till next year. I sucks, but I guess we will be watching all the games at home this year.

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
yep.... they seemed very stressed... I am sure they have about 1 nerve left and don't need it played like a banjo string.... ours are close enough.. its not going to make a big difference
My tickets are the same row but moved over an entire section and to the worst side of the section. Moved from about the 40 to near the goal line. Disappointed, but I'm not calling in to complain, I'm just happy to be going. I'm sure they have had continuous complaints from all sides, many angry and unreasonable.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
How many fans are at the OU game that's on right now? It looks bad IMO..... way too many.

I hope 15k at ISU doesn't look like that.... it shouldn't, right?

• Dislike
Reactions: CyGuy5

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron