Wife of former Drake assistant is scum

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Is any one else concerned that besides some fines/restitution, that there are no consequences here?

Unluckily it is all to common in white collar crime. Steal thousands get probation. Some poor sap that is knocking off a convenience store gets more time for walking out with $500. That's a f*cked up deal.

Last edited:

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
She has moved 1000 miles away and likely is going by a different last name. So, new friends and new business associates probably have no idea. Restitution still hasn't been paid.

Did she find a new charity to scam or is she into screwing over a private enterprise this time?

MustardTiger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2019
The Dirty Burger
This is why its so important to do your research when giving to a charity. Know what you're actually giving money to. As an example, JDRF (Type 1 Diabetes research) has a program called Fund a Cure - 100% of all the money donated in that way goes to research. Straight to grants, universities, etc. No admin. costs taken out.

This is also why I have no problem saying no to the cashiers at Casey's, Hyvee, etc. that ask me to round up my purchase to an even dollar amount to support XXXXXX. I have no clue where that money is going or what it's going to fund.