Who you got this weekend?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
12:00 PMWest Virginia at #18 Texas Tech
Preview | Tickets
2:00 PMOklahoma State at #23 Texas
Conversation | Tickets
3:00 PM#5 Baylor at OklahomaBIG12|ESPN+Preview | Tickets
4:00 PMTCU at #15 Iowa State
Preview | Tickets
4:00 PM#7 Kansas at Kansas StateBIG12|ESPN+

Texas Tech should roll WVU in Lubbock
Texas better win or start thinking NIT
Baylor is better
ISU will roll the frogs whose record is better than their talent or coach
Ku has won 83 of the last 95 since Larry Brown started cheatin' there

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Tech, Horns Down, Baylor, Iowa State, KU

Only deviation I see is WVU catching Tech in a let down spot coming off their get-up game against us Tuesday.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I agree with your assessment in most cases, but I have a feeling KState will sneak by KU in Manhattan.
The only way that happens is if K-State's guards, particularly Nowell, create havoc because Ku has a huge advantage at both the four and five spots and far more depth across the roster.

loyalsons4evertrue

Sep 18, 2020
The only way that happens is if K-State's guards, particularly Nowell, create havoc because Ku has a huge advantage at both the four and five spots and far more depth across the roster.
maybe K-State fans will actually show up to this game..their attendance has been abysmal

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I think these games will all be close 5-10 point range, except for the KU@KSU game where Bill Self will continue to own Bruce Weber, and the Jayhawks win by nearly 20.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
The way things have been so far in the conference, i'd pick the home team to win all of these except KU over KSU.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'm nervous. Every home game feels like a must win and it isn't far from the truth. Road games I'm cool as the other side of the pillow. A win is a bonus.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
TT/WV has a chance to be the ugliest game of all time. I actually feel bad for the refs in that one.

• Winner
Reactions: surly

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I think KSU beats KU. They are healthy now and playing a lot better. Past couple games have been impressive from KSU

• Optimistic
Reactions: surly

Clyde4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2018
I'm nervous. Every home game feels like a must win and it isn't far from the truth. Road games I'm cool as the other side of the pillow. A win is a bonus.

I agee. Until we win a Big 12 road game(which hasn’t happened in almost 3 years) the home games are must wins.

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
It’s always been hard to win B12 roadies. TT vs WVU will be brutal but TT may be playing the best in B12 now at full strength. KSU is playing well but Bill $elf is the luckiest of all time in close games and this game should be close. I too have noticed empty seats at Manhattan. Been told fans not enthralled with Weber. They’ll show up for this game….or sell to Jayhawks!

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
It’s always been hard to win B12 roadies. TT vs WVU will be brutal but TT may be playing the best in B12 now at full strength. KSU is playing well but Bill $elf is the luckiest of all time in close games and this game should be close. I too have noticed empty seats at Manhattan. Been told fans not enthralled with Weber. They’ll show up for this game….or sell to Jayhawks!
I'm not going because of Covid. I think many have said "no" to basketball for that reason. It's raging in Manhattan. Although we did attend the ISU WBB game.

Weber has forever been on the margin with fans down here due to his mind-numbingly inconsistent results, quirky personality, and leftovers from the Cult of Frank.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I hate to admit it, but I feel like tomorrow is a dangerous spot for Iowa State. It's a home game which is fine, but I feel like our guys are gonna come out sluggish knowing that they are entering a softer stretch of games. Not to mention I feel like we have always taken TCU lightly dating back to the Trent Johnson era. My guess is the game comes down to the wire and makes we as fans extremely uncomfortable