Who will we miss most from the contribuitng seniors of 2012/2013?

Who will we miss most from last year's contributing seniors?

• Chris Babb

Votes: 72 55.8%
  • Tyrus McGee

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Will Clyburn

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Korie Lucious

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
Kind of surprised so many are choosing Babb. With how inconsistent he was on offense, it's hard to choose him. Not that I don't think he'll be missed, just didn't expect to see such a runaway.

Not many people realize it, but we're losing size with Clyburn. He did a lot of dirty work in the paint, and nobody's really filling that role at the 3.
Fun to look back at this. I guess Kane and Hogue have take care of the "dirty work" pretty well. I think I was expecting Hogue to back up Ejim when this thread was created, so he's obviously been a really nice surprise.

I'd be inclined to switch to Babb now.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
Checking in on this thread from the summer to see where people stand now. I was in the Clyburn camp, not knowing where we would get his scoring and rebounding. Hogue has obviously made up for the rebounding while picking up some of the scoring as well.

Babb will always be someone that people will want to bring back. It would be great to have him to guard Marble tonight. We would have a downright scary physical team with him at the 2.

I am going to go with the instant offense of McGee. The play of Naz may make me change my mind, but for now I miss seeing the turnaround threes finding the bottom of the net.

I agree with McGee at this point. Looking at the TEAM, we are a better defensive and rebounding team than last year. We're lacking someone who will be almost automatic from long range.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron