Who Remembers The Beatles?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Same here, my dad hated the Beatles. Then about 5 years later I started liking Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper, suddenly the Beatles were OK.
The Beatles were never "okay", but they were less of a problem to him that the Stones. :D
We could listen to their music in our bedrooms on our radios, but if he could hear it with his ear pressed to the door, we had to turn it down. And we were NOT allowed to play rock & roll on Sundays.

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
I think the little forest beyond the Long and Winding Road is "Norwegian Wood" can't quite make out the flag but could be Norway's

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Believe it or not, there are still six more that were found on FB that y'all haven't come up with yet.

Hints:
Two of them are two-fers with ones already listed.
Two are WAGs but still plausible
Two are fairly reasonable guesses

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Believe it or not, there are still six more that were found on FB that y'all haven't come up with yet.

Hints:
Two of them are two-fers with ones already listed.
Two are WAGs but still plausible
Two are fairly reasonable guesses

"And Your Bird Can Sing" is the "Blackbird" two-fer

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
Another guess. "You Never Give Me Your Money" because of the "yellow lorry slow" next to "Drive my Car". Can't figure out the two flowers with the bee and the for rent sign, or the two kids looking at the merry-go-round, the girl is scowling and stepping on something.