Who looked the most lost in the Iona game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
Burton
Cooke
Ashton

Of these three players, are any of them absolutely needed to advance the the next weekend?

What is needed from each player?

I think we need the most from Burton in terms of points and rebounds. Ashton, we do not need points from him, but just solid minutes and no turnovers.

From Cooke, it would be great just to get 1 three point shot and maybe one other field goal at minimum.

HavingPurdue fallen, that was a huge help. We may have enough with our starting five to survive and advance this time around.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Burton looked like he either chugged a case of Red Bull or was just way too excited. Now that he's got the first tournament game under his belt I can see him settling down and playing a great game on Saturday against UALR.

cyclone2001

Feb 26, 2012
Burton
Cooke
Ashton

Of these three players, are any of them absolutely needed to advance the the next weekend?

What is needed from each player?

I think we need the most from Burton in terms of points and rebounds. Ashton, we do not need points from him, but just solid minutes and no turnovers.

From Cooke, it would be great just to get 1 three point shot and maybe one other field goal at minimum.

HavingPurdue fallen, that was a huge help. We may have enough with our starting five to survive and advance this time around.

I did think Cook and Ashton looked lost sometimes during the game. On a few plays Monte clearly passed to an open Cook or Ashton to take a three and they both just dribbled down to the paint and looked confused. Burton always looks like he is in his own bubble and following his own system sometimes.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Burton looked like he either chugged a case of Red Bull or was just way too excited. Now that he's got the first tournament game under his belt I can see him settling down and playing a great game on Saturday against UALR.

I think Burton always looks like he's Red Bull'D up on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron