Who do we want to win between OU and Oklahoma State?

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

mtowncyclone13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Now that we've beaten throttled K-State, who do we want to win between OU and OSU?

OU puts all of us in a huge tie.
OSU secures a spot but gives us breathing room vs OU.

I'm assuming we lose vs Texas.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah if we are talking who we want to play in the Big 12 title game should we beat Texas Friday, then give me Oklahoma State all day. A) I think we are better than they are and B) OU is a very different team then who we played earlier. Plus we would get to say we beat every team in the conference (assuming we would beat WVU after Texas that is).

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
I think I'd opt for OSU, definitely want another shot at them and OU is rolling now. Plus if OU beats OSU and, heaven forbid, ISU loses to Texas and all four win the rest of their games, that leaves 4 teams with 2 loses at the top of the conference. The tie breakers make my head spin.

But, really, the Cyclones just need to beat Bevo next week.