Who deserves to get in from the Big 12

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Try taking off your Big 12 goggles. Who deserves to make the NCAA tourney field?

I know the Big 12 is the most BALANCED league in the country but I absolutely don't think it's the best. I don't see any team making the Final Four and maybe not Elite 8.

My thoughts and predicted seeds:

Kansas (1)
Texas Tech (4)
West Virginia (5)
TCU (8)
Kansas State (9)

That's all I think DESERVE to get in.

OU probably will make it and be an 11 seed play-in game maybe a 10 seed. I don't think they deserve it though.

OSU has looked great but a mid-80s RPI is gonna kill them. If they do make it they'll be a play in game for sure. I think they're playing like an NCAA team and deserve it but think they'll just miss.

Texas is right on the line too but I don't think look like a tourney team personally. They're like OSU. All depends on how other bubble teams do. Might make it.

Baylor is flat out not worth getting in. They needed to win tonight and they looked pretty average.

There is no way 9 teams get in. I don't think 8 do either.