Who Big 12 teams are losing, returning, and adding

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
UT is in free fall mode right now in both major sports. It's not good for this conference but I can't say I'm disappointed in their plunge.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Everytime I think they have a chance to be good they lose somebody good. I'm sure Kabongo is next.

I think the more people that leave Texas the better chance that he declares. He doesn't want to come back and play on another losing team I'm sure.

I honestly think that if he comes back he could be a top 10 pick next year. Right now he is 21st on NBAdraft.net and 32nd on Chad Ford's draft projections. He just didn't do anything that impressive this year when he finally got into the lineup. I think if he has a whole off season to work with his team and then a whole year to play with his team, that he will be able to show why he is a top 10 pick.

I could definitely see him being the next to announce that he is leaving though.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I think the more people that leave Texas the better chance that he declares. He doesn't want to come back and play on another losing team I'm sure.

I honestly think that if he comes back he could be a top 10 pick next year. Right now he is 21st on NBAdraft.net and 32nd on Chad Ford's draft projections. He just didn't do anything that impressive this year when he finally got into the lineup. I think if he has a whole off season to work with his team and then a whole year to play with his team, that he will be able to show why he is a top 10 pick.

I could definitely see him being the next to announce that he is leaving though.
Agree with everything said here. With that said though I just don't see him coming back. I doubt he wants to play for Texas again after such a disappointing season and wouldn't be surprised if he is tired of playing for Rick Barnes.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I'd bet money kabongo is gone, people will drool over his athletic ability enough that somebody will take him in the 1st.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Why would Frazier commit not knowing who the head coach is. That's what I'm wondering.

Sometimes in a situation like this - he may have a HS or AAU coach who is trying to leverage a comittment of a star player to land themselves a gig as an assistant on the new staff.

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
With 2 of the better Texas players leaving, perhaps they already know Kabongo is gone and just want out of that train wreck.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron