White was the best player last night!

VAISUFAN

Mar 13, 2012
Great article from Pat Forde of just how White dominated KY.

Top-seeded 'Cats shoot their way into Sweet 16 - College Basketball - Rivals.com

Love this quote, "White did things to Kentucky’s front line that no one has done all season. He went around Jones like he was a totem pole. He dunked with Davis trying to block it – and Davis blocks everything. He drove the ball 94 feet and punched it home while five Wildcats looked on in trepidation – nobody was sprinting to take a charge from that runaway rhino."

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
I just got done reading this. A great article. Forde has been loving on Royce White for a while now. His twitter updates last night were all about Royce. Another article that appears that White should head to the NBA. I hope they are all wrong but I can't blame him for going.

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
White is 270 pounds. How hard is it to look at the media guide to figure this out. If he was 240, he wouldn't be anywhere close to the player he is now.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
White is 270 pounds. How hard is it to look at the media guide to figure this out. If he was 240, he wouldn't be anywhere close to the player he is now.

The media guide was written months ago. He could quite easily be 240 lbs. now. Either way, I'm not quite sure what makes you so upset about it if he is wrong.

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
The media guide was written months ago. He could quite easily be 240 lbs. now. Either way, I'm not quite sure what makes you so upset about it if he is wrong.

There is no way he is 240. If you've ever met him up close you can easily tell he's at least 270. I'm 6'4" 230 and I don't feel small around a lot of people, but I felt like a smurf next to Royce.