White Sox v. Yankees at Field of Dreams

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Agree that it's a lackluster draw. I can see the Cubs media interest, but the Reds is a surprising choice.

I'd thought it could be White Sox v. Reds, if not Cubs v. Cards. White Sox/Reds were the teams that played in the 1919 Series that was thrown. Would make sense at a Field of Dreams game. Not sure why Cubs/Reds were chosen, but either way it's going to be awesome.

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
I'd thought it could be White Sox v. Reds, if not Cubs v. Cards. White Sox/Reds were the teams that played in the 1919 Series that was thrown. Would make sense at a Field of Dreams game. Not sure why Cubs/Reds were chosen, but either way it's going to be awesome.

White Sox/Reds would have been a good one…but I’d have to imagine they’re doing all NL since they did an AL game for the first one. Who knows what they will do afterwards, but hopefully it will continue beyond 2022.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
White Sox/Reds would have been a good one…but I’d have to imagine they’re doing all NL since they did an AL game for the first one. Who knows what they will do afterwards, but hopefully it will continue beyond 2022.
As long as viewership numbers are there, then the money will be there to be made. Someday it might end but there is way too much money to be made not to think this will continue for the for awhile.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I think you're going to have a tough time dampening that game/event/experience regardless of who's playing.

While I do agree to a certain extent but as a Cubs fan I can't even get excited about this.

• Disagree
Reactions: VeloClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron