Whiny millenials and their parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
If you get on Facebook, you would think the world was coming to an end. Staring school early puts too much of a burden on them and their kids. Can't get into their apartments that early,( I'm sure most landlords need renters) and their poor little kids won't be home until the night before Thanksgiving. Buckle up, Buttercups. They can't wear masks to classes. Life is sure tough " Karens":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
It's funny that you Boomers love to make fun of millenial's (even though the students at ISU now are Gen Z, so you're wrong there) when millenial's were raised by a generation of racist homophobes.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
If you get on Facebook, you would think the world was coming to an end. Staring school early puts too much of a burden on them and their kids. Can't get into their apartments that early,( I'm sure most landlords need renters) and their poor little kids won't be home until the night before Thanksgiving. Buckle up, Buttercups. They can't wear masks to classes. Life is sure tough " Karens":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
You know the oldest Millennials are creeping up on 40 right?

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Millennial here. 34. About to go to bed so I can get up to go to work tomorrow so I can pay for all of you “olds” collecting Social Security because you did a piss poor job planning for retirement.
I made it into work this morning. You "olds" need not worry, the government free ride will still be on time.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I know a boomer who posted all the time on Facebook about milllenials being entitled, lazy, selfish, never could have made it back in my day, a threat to America etc... then got one “OK boomer” comment and immediately unfriended the commenter and posted four separate times how rude and hurtful it was. That’s all.
It is funny. Boomers tend to whine and get butthurt so easily just by saying "OK Boomer" yet they call us millenials the whiners.

Cyfern

Sep 26, 2019
Why the **** didn't you just whine about this on Facebook with the rest of the olds? Why bring it here?
This is the MOST snarky blog I've ever read. Is the purpose of this to demean and defame those with different opinions? Now you know how we got to where we find ourselves in this country. Clearly something has happened to those of you who post like this. What has made you all so insecure that you can't read another opinion without destroying the poster? Buckle up. You're taking us all into a deep, deep nose-dive. We all suffer, even those of us who remain civil.

Reactions: CycloneVet

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Normally I'm all for letting things play out, but I don't think this is going anywhere good. Closing.

Reactions: Turn2
Status
Not open for further replies.