Central Iowa
People not returning to JTS after halftime

or

People leaving Hilton with three minutes left

If someone could turn this into a poll, I'ld welcome it

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
People not coming back after halftime. With the success we’ve had this year, there is no reason to leave

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
People not returning to JTS after halftime

or

People leaving Hilton with three minutes left

If someone could turn this into a poll, I'ld welcome it

Depends on the circumstances. I guess I'd say leaving JTS at halftime just because at least if you're leaving Hilton early it's to beat the traffic. If you don't come back after halftime it means that you paid at least in part just to hang out and booze for half of an entire game, which you could have done at home for free.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Leaving at halftime and not coming back for sure. Almost no football game is 'over' by halftime. If there's 3 minutes left in a basketball game and my team is winning by 20 I'm definitely going to be tempted to beat the traffic. I may be an Iowa fan but I've been to Hilton MANY times, and if you get stuck in traffic you're going to be waiting quite a while. On a weekend it's not a big deal, but if it's a weeknight, and especially if you have kids with you, it's just a pain.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
I would say having fans not buy the tickets to begin with is worse.Let them do what they wish.

Reactions: CyAg

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Halftime. If you can't get drunk enough before and after the game, just stay out. When the bball games don't get over until after ten and you have one to two hours to get home, I don't blame anyone trying to get out early.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'll leave early from Hilton if the game is well in hand. I have 3 small kids and live out of town. Anyone with small kids knows every minute counts when stuck in traffic.

Reactions: CyAg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron