Which is going to be better?

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
I'm ecstatic with our hires thusfar.. Great recruiters/coaching experience/Iowa ties/ISU coaching ties/etc... Although we have yet to see who our OC/DC will be, which will make or break the staff(obviously).. To all the pessimists, why AREN'T you happy with the hires thusfar??? I'm pretty tired of many posters on here throwing out one-liners expressing their displeasure of our recent hires.. Would any of you like to explain WHY you don't like the hires??

As long as we win games, I don't care if Walden, Criner, Duncan, and McCarney are walking the sidelines.

psychlone99

Apr 6, 2006
psychlone99.wordpress.com
I really appreciate that, cyco2000. A painting loaded with meaning, I agree. Thank God there are some here who understand and value critical moments in time.

Although, just this minute I was just going to replace it with my good pal, The Cat. . . ;-)
I would echo cyco's comment. Very neat avatar. I assume that is Washington at Valley Forge??? Believe it or not, I was just telling my wife I would like a print of The Prayer at Valley Forge for my office. It's a very serene yet powerful painting. Obviously a VERY critical moment for the Continental Army early in the war.

pvf.gif

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
As long as we win games, I don't care if Walden, Criner, Duncan, and McCarney are walking the sidelines.

Grate er Great Post Cyco...I got a chuckle when I read your post..My sentiments are the same...I dont care who walks the sideline as long as ISU WINS!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: