Where is Everyone Watching The Game

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

du4duks

Mar 24, 2006
Humboldt, IA
I am thinking of meeting my brother and his brother-in-law in either Carroll or Ames. He is in Murray and I am in Humboldt. Should be fun.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
In my living room with the wife and possibly my dad. Can't stand watching the game with hawk fans.

ianuni57

Nov 28, 2007
Central Iowa
Thanks for the update! I promise you I'll get my share of wings, beer, and yell like I'm at the game. I'm already nervous...

A question for those going to D.J.'s in Omaha, I havent been there yet, is it semi-kid friendly? We have a two year old. I probably should have lined up a baby-sitter, but didnt.

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
For one day of the year, I'll be very thankful to be in the middle of Buckeye country. I'll be watching the game on my couch thanks to the Big Ten Network.
Was very excited to see that the isu ia game was on BTN - until i looked at the coverage map and saw that Illinois is one of SIX states not carrying the game in that time slot. Stupid Illini. Their game won't even be closer than 20pts. Had to pay for a sports package for the month to get the other game-time btn channels..... but worth it :)

gwoodclone

Jul 11, 2007
I'll be sitting at the corner of my couch, clutching a pillow that I use to silence any shouts or cheers and that I attempt to rip apart when anything bad happens. I did the exact same thing last year, and we won...Hopefully we have the same result this year.

cygirl83

Sep 14, 2006
Olathe, KS
"The alumni assoc lists 3 gamewatches for KC. Any idea what's the best one? If I can't get anyone in Lawrence to watch it with me I might head out to KC. "

I believe the main gamewatch in KC is at Mickey's in Lenexa, across from the Oak Park Mall. (www.kccyclones.com) That's where I'll be!! I've gone there the last two years and had a pretty good time. Also, someone else mentioned the OP...pretty sure it will be full of Hawks. :no: That is my understanding anyway.