When does Paul Rhoads finally start being criticized???

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hugs4ISU

Last year (and the year before that): all kinds of criticism of Tom Herman from ISU fans for problems with the offense.

This year: all kinds of criticism of Messingham from ISU fans for problems with the offense.

When does Paul Rhoads finally start being criticized for the problems with the offense? HE IS THE HEAD COACH! He hired Herman and Messingham. Ultimately, the criticism is on him.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Just curious if you were hoping for the woody fumble since you called the game over with over 6 minutes left in the game.

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
Not being able to see Richardson ability over older QBs is a criticism

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Last year (and the year before that): all kinds of criticism of Tom Herman from ISU fans for problems with the offense.

This year: all kinds of criticism of Messingham from ISU fans for problems with the offense.

When does Paul Rhoads finally start being criticized for the problems with the offense? HE IS THE HEAD COACH! He hired Herman and Messingham. Ultimately, the criticism is on him.

seriously go way please.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Go cut yourself

No, he can cut my lawn.

Emo-lawn-cutting-1-.gif

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
Yeah, we can go out and get Urban Meyer and he will come in and turn this thing around. How come nobody else thought of that. Football has NEVER been a strong sport at ISU and when it was the HC left shortly there after. Lets let Rhoads build this his way. I know the bowls havent been top tier but I think the quality of players keeps creeping up.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Seriously? Just shut up.

BloodyBuddy

Mar 13, 2012
The team played their ***** off today. What are you criticizing? Rhoads coached a great game. SR was dead tired and beat up in that 4th quarter. The defense has not been the same without Knott.

Proud of this team today, we left it all out on the field.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
That whole game was great. Don't know what you are talking about. The offense has been much better with Richardson. We marched right down the field after that Austin 75 yarder. If you don't like Rhoads as our coach, you are a fool, or a troll.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
OMG...well along with the success comes the fans who feel they need to blame someone.

H

Hugs4ISU

He can be criticized when he stops getting ISU into bowl games every year.

If it was me, 6-6 would not get any team into a Bowl Game. It is an insult to Bowl Games that 6-6 teams get into them.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Rhoads awesome.
Arceo awesome.
richardson good.
mess ok
Wally....I don't know. Ok I guess. I would have liked to see him play to win when it mattered...he should have sold out for run on that last series. Our dbacks....#7, #10...need to be retaught how to cover someone. I assume they do because they were recruited to. Knott's loss was huge of course and is apparent. getting burned on the #1 shuffle pass like the 4th time kinda sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.