What's your bold take for the season?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
1. We go 15-0 with Corey Dunn somehow managing to become the MVP of the National Championship game.
2. Trust the Process by Matt Campbell becomes a New York Times bestseller in its first week.
3. Hok fans lose their mind after our NC run and demand to have Ferentz fired.
4. Movie based on the season titled Remember the Cyclones: Overcoming Bugle Adversity hits theaters starring Denzel Washington as Matt Campbell, The Rock as David Montgomery, Timothy Oliphant as Kyle Kempt, and a small (or should I say big?) cameo by Mark Mangino as himself.
5. ISU adopts the old Cyclone logo as an alternate and release about 39 new uniform combinations. T-Noah's head explodes from the excitement.

Can't be a real movie unless Mark Wahlberg is in it. I think that's an unwritten rule somewhere in Hollywood.

ISU85

Jun 3, 2015
The worst blizzard in human history comes through during the Kansas State game. We win the game, finally breaking the streak, but no one sees any of it.

Reactions: LincolnWay187

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
We go back to 1978 and beat Iowa ....now let me think.......oh yes ....ISU 31 and the ChokeEyes 0.....great day to be in Iowa City for the biggest game of the year......

• Winner
Reactions: MeanDean

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Only 2 obvious penalty flags picked up against KSU, and only 3 ( un-holding) calls are thrown against the offense.

Bucklara

Jan 14, 2016
Kyle.K is referred to as keke by ISU fans after winning the bowl game on final drive, concluding a program record 10-win season. He loves ISU and fans want him to say he will never ever leave.

ISU D sets school record for INT