What will make you happy this year??

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
1. Have the offense sustain drives on a consistent basis to give the young defense a chance
2. Being in games in the fourth even if we don't win

SerenityNow

Dec 4, 2009
Central Iowa
Happy - more wins than last year.
Really happy - bowl eligibility
Extremely happy - bowl victory
Run around screaming like a little girl - national champs

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
Since we are talking about MY happiness here... let's go with a National Championship. I would like to see ISU do this just once in my lifetime. I would be happy past this year as well... So, okay team... you have your marching orders!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Since we are talking about MY happiness here... let's go with a National Championship. I would like to see ISU do this just once in my lifetime. I would be happy past this year as well... So, okay team... you have your marching orders!

I'd play some XBox if you want to see that.
I went here to do some counting: http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/champions_national.html

Since 1950, only 27 different schools have won national titles in the FBS level, counting the years with split national titles. Except for Georgia Tech's split title and a spot in there for Georgia and Clemson, it's just the teams that you would expect. Nobody breaks through to that level in college football.

2XaDime

Nov 4, 2009
Iowa City
I'd play some XBox if you want to see that.
I went here to do some counting: http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/champions_national.html

Since 1950, only 27 different schools have won national titles in the FBS level, counting the years with split national titles. Except for Georgia Tech's split title and a spot in there for Georgia and Clemson, it's just the teams that you would expect. Nobody breaks through to that level in college football.

Nobody except US, that is!!! Ya just gotta belieeeeeeeve!!!! :wink: