What TV show are you streaming right now?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Finally watched Altered Carbon. Really great story line and acting. First season was good but hard to watch while worrying the kids would walk in. Second season was much more balanced and let the story and acting shine. Sad there won’t be a season 3.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Also watched Into The Night. Very interesting show, better than expected. Acting was a bit lacking at times but the story arc and inner demons of the characters kept me interested.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Just switched back to Netflix after a few years with Prime and then Disney bundle.

Finished up the last couple seasons of Peaky Blinders. Love the series, but it had pretty much run it's course. Plan was to finish off last few seasons of Better Call Saul, but just didn't seem appealing after bingeing Peaky.

Have starting watching Queens Gambit. I wouldn't say it's incredible, but a really good break from action and legal drama I tend to gravitate toward.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
This weeks Ted Lasso episode was probably my favorite of the entire series.

They followed it up with another good one this week, although the Nate thing was bizarre. The players sure jumped from hating him to wanting him back without no real explanation.

CyclonePigskin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 28, 2010
DSM
On Netflix:

In the Dark
TransAtlantic - finished
The Night Agent - finished
Florida Man
Stranger Things
Sweet Tooth
Madam Secretary - 2nd time

Also, I‘ve enjoyed several movies on Netflix.

I don’t agree with the detractors.

Last edited:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I feel like Ted Lasso has really regained it's form since the episode in Amsterdam. Been a great few episodes
Strongly agree. They are tracking to end this about as awesomely as it started. Less Keeley, more Roy and the show instantly gets better.

Reactions: 1UNI2ISU

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Thanks for the tip on "Happy Valley". Caught the first epi of Season 3 last night. Catherine is going to have to kill her daughter's rapist, that's all there is to it.

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
I watched the two seasons of I think You Should Leave on Netflix Friday and Saturday. !7 minute episodes mad it easy to get through. Funny, off-beat show. Looking forward to season 3 which drops Tuesday.

Reactions: stuclone

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Just finishing up with all things Trailer Park Boys. The wife and I watched the entire series a handful of years ago, but the second time has been even better. Such a fantastic series.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Has anyone watched all of Black Bird on Apple+? I watched the first two episodes on a flight to Montreal last week and the start is very intriguing, but was surprised that I hadn't heard anyone talk about it.

I also saw the start of Bad Sisters that looked ok too.

Are either worthwhile?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron