What other forum(s) are you a member of?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Just a supercharger, intercooler, forged bottom end and all the bolt-ons. :cool:

I don't drive it much anymore because its so primitive now compared to the other vehicles on the street (at least it feels primitive while driving it), and I don't like all the attention it garners, even though I haven't been pulled over in it in years.

Eventually I'll end up with an LS1 or LS2 car of some type to toy with, I'm sure.

Sounds like a beast! Personally, I like the primitive feel. When it offends others, you know you've done something right. :smile: What are you thinking for the next car?

I didn't put that together until now. You were missing the show right?

Yep. My annual training actually starts that weekend and I'll be up in MN. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're AMESGTO over there?

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Showchoir.com

Sue me- I'm a music education major! Besides, I've been the chief of staff there for seven years now. It's like a volunteer job.

Ames

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 5, 2006
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're AMESGTO over there?
Yup. I don't have my GTO anymore, but it's still one of my favorite forums. Good people.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Yup. I don't have my GTO anymore, but it's still one of my favorite forums. Good people.

Agreed. Not so much in the Lounge, though. :no: The Iowa guys seem to all be pretty cool. It just sucks I have to miss the Ames meet for the second year in a row.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
allbuffs.com
hawkeyenation.com
hawkeyereport.com
kansas.scout.com
tigerboard.com
ksufans.com
baylorfans.com
panthernation.com

For the rest of the conference I just hit up their rivals or scout boards, usually before we play them.

Ames

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 5, 2006
Agreed. Not so much in the Lounge, though. :no: The Iowa guys seem to all be pretty cool. It just sucks I have to miss the Ames meet for the second year in a row.
It's really fun. I'll try to save you a t-shirt from this years show. I stay out of the lounge. The Iowa guys are cool. The Chicago guys are cool also.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
It's really fun. I'll try to save you a t-shirt from this years show. I stay out of the lounge. The Iowa guys are cool. The Chicago guys are cool also.

That would awesome if you could save me one. I wanted to get in on one from last year because I went to the show in 2007, but I didn't inquire about it until they we all gone.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
-cyclonereport

-ESPN (typically cubs board but dabble in ISU & big 12) as clone_4_life

-bigxiiboards again as clone_4_life

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Might be too much Illinoise for me to stay around.

Yeah, Illannoy fans can be trying. One Illannoy poster called their basketball team a dynasty a couple years ago. Based that assessment on zero national titles.