What...no report on Eikmeier after the 2/9 "gamewatch"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
You did see he dropped 39 the next night, right?

Thats the funny thing. Crap opponents or not, the kid obviously has a shot. If hes put in motion with proper screens and such, I think he is one of the shooters we are looking for.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
Definition of a bigot:

a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

You've never seen Wes play, but you're judging him based on where he is from. That my friend is what bigotry is. You just don't want to recognize it.

So being skeptical of the quality of Nebraska HS BB makes one a bigot...WOW!

I was actually born in Omaha and I have a lot of family still in Nebraska...FYI.

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
Do you even understand that by doing that you are ridiculing Ike as well? So basically you want to personally attack another poster who is excited about a kid that he lives very close to and is excited about that will be coming to ISU.

So basically you just said that this thread was started to personally attack and shame another poster who provides information everyone except you enjoys to read on here. You enjoy being a jerk about this because you are convinced you are right.

Isn't this kind of attitude against everything that this board was founded on? I mean seriously this is getting beyond ridiculous.

No kidding...I got banned for that exact thing temporarily!

(Sorry, just had to share my new knowledge that this can result in banishment...carry on everybody)

Status
Not open for further replies.