What music are you listening to right now?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Crappy day at work. Listen to Tenacious D for 3 hours. It hit the spot. @Angie

Do you work at City Sh***y Hall?

So, true story - it is incredibly difficult to find D songs that are okay to okay for a second grader. It’s basically “Tribute” and nothing else.

Reactions: JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Do you work at City Sh***y Hall?

So, true story - it is incredibly difficult to find D songs that are okay to okay for a second grader. It’s basically “Tribute” and nothing else.
Lol truth.

I’m a massive Blink 182 fan (judge away, it got in my blood and I can’t shake it, similar to my Cyclone fandom). It’s the same story there too. My son basically knows All the Small Things and First Date (surprisingly clean) and that’s it.

Reactions: Angie

diaclone

Apr 16, 2006
Metro Omaha
Earlier today, I was driving around town, listening to satellite radio, and heard a song that I'd never heard before, by an artist I'd also never heard of berfore - "Open The Door To Your Heart" by Darrell Banks.

I just loved it and it touched my soul. When I got home I checked out you tube and found it. I've been listening to it off and on all day.

Banks died at age 32 in Detroit. I found this describing how he died. The article says Banks was 35. Wikipedia notes 32.

Reactions: cyclones500

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
Thought I would throw this on here. This is Jaime Roos of Uruguay. One of the greats of Latin America, doing one of his most famous songs.