What music are you listening to right now?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Been in sort of a new rock phase. A few...

Thunderpu**y
Jim James
Alice Bag
Detroit Cobras

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I have. It’s not one of my favorites from them but it’s not bad. I’m a huge foo fighters fan as well.
I have the same take. I do dig that Waiting on a War song though. Couple of other ones are growing on me. Definitely not their best work but serviceable.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
There's some good moments in the new Foo Fighters album, but it just isn't my thing. Probably one of my least favorite albums of theirs. I respect that they're trying new things, but it's just not grabbing me.

The new Hold Steady album is excellent. One of their best in years, and I really liked the last one too.

Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
There's some good moments in the new Foo Fighters album, but it just isn't my thing. Probably one of my least favorite albums of theirs. I respect that they're trying new things, but it's just not grabbing me.

The new Hold Steady album is excellent. One of their best in years, and I really liked the last one too.

I've been listening to the new Hold Steady quite a bit, and it's fantastic.

Reactions: Al_4_State

TexCyted

Oct 30, 2018
DFW
I have been on a Canadian kick lately. Since my Whisky comes from there I figured I would dive into their music scene too. These three get regular plays with Corb's storytelling being my favorite.

*Colter Wall
*Corb Lund
*The Dead South

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Langhorne Slim's new album has been heavy in my rotation, too.

Reactions: cyguy9320