What music are you listening to right now?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
So I heard a new song on Sirius XMU in the car the other day. I said to myself, "I like this. Reminds me of The Strokes", so I had my wife Shazam it for me. It was called "Leave It in My Dreams" by The Voidz.

Sat down this morning and decided to look up the band. Suddenly I realized why it reminded me of The Strokes. Lead singer - Julian Casablancas, also of The Strokes.

Good song and I'm listening to their full album "Virtue" right now. I like it more than the last album from The Strokes so far.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
So I heard a new song on Sirius XMU in the car the other day. I said to myself, "I like this. Reminds me of The Strokes", so I had my wife Shazam it for me. It was called "Leave It in My Dreams" by The Voidz.

Sat down this morning and decided to look up the band. Suddenly I realized why it reminded me of The Strokes. Lead singer - Julian Casablancas, also of The Strokes.

Good song and I'm listening to their full album "Virtue" right now. I like it more than the last album from The Strokes so far.

I enjoy them a lot. They're doing some shows with Beck this fall, I just saw. I really like their sound.

• Informative
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Had to dig to find this thread, but wanted to share the video for the new Kacey Musgraves song, "High Horse." I just heard it this week and am really loving it. For those who don't know she's country and has made a few dents in the scene, but this song is very unexpected from her (IMO). Take a listen (and a look)...

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Had to dig to find this thread, but wanted to share the video for the new Kacey Musgraves song, "High Horse." I just heard it this week and am really loving it. For those who don't know she's country and has made a few dents in the scene, but this song is very unexpected from her (IMO). Take a listen (and a look)...

I'll give you that part.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Listening to Nicki Minaj's new single. Mostly because of the cover art.
images

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Cyclone Volleyball media day intro music NO IDEA? It does have a Kasha Goo Goo elevator quality to it-

Clone Nation

Aug 1, 2018
Astroworld is my favorite rap album of 2018 ( probabaly best in 2018) so far, beerpongs and Bentleys is a close second.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Anybody listened to Eminem's new album today? "Not Alike" is crazy.

Help Support Us

Become a patron