What music are you listening to right now?

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I feel like there are quite a few music aficionados on CF and I have even discovered new bands on here. I wanted to start a thread where we could share what we are currently listening to and just talk music.

I couldn't find another thread like this but admittedly I haven't used the search function a whole lot.

I will start. Currently listening through City and Colour's If I Should Go Before You album and am really enjoying it!

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
This week/today is a good release week, Lilly Hiatt, Brand New, Iron and Wine, Queens of the Stone Age and A Giant Dog..... All great music so far....
I also took a very deep dive back into the Silversun Pickups, their early stuff is awesome...

Also very deep in Alt-Country mode lately, Lucero, Cory Brannan, Old 97s, Delta Sprits, Deer Tick.

Last edited:

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
This week/today is a good release week, Lilly Hiatt, Brand New, Iron and Wine, Queens of the Stone Age and A Giant Dog..... All great music so far....
I also took a very deep dive back into the Silversun Pickups, their early stuff is awesome...
The new Iron and Wine is up next. Can't wait

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Midnight Oil. 2 albums in heavy rotation. Diesel and Dust and Blue Sky Mining.

Reactions: clonedude

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
It's been a pretty frenetic day at work. I was in a bad mood this morning, so I only played Run the Jewels and Rage Against the Machine.

Things have slowed this afternoon, so my current playlist has Dan Auerbach, Iron & Wine, Deer Tick, Shovels & Rope.