What is going to be new at your Tailgate Sep 2???

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
Go to www.americancornhole.org I got my plans there and my boards work great. I bought corn from the feed store for about $6(50 lbs). Make sure you use two cups per bag. I also have made them out of popcorn but don't like them as much because they fall off the sides and in the hole too easily. I realize that falling in the hole is the name of the game but popcorn and sand shift weights easily making blocking or direct shots harder. Yes I play a lot.

nwiafan

Dec 22, 2008
Hawarden
I have heard that they have been spraying the grass lots like crazy to stop the mosquitos. Its nice to have the state's best entimology department in our own backyard!!!

st8phan

Nov 7, 2007
Columbia
Kubb!! How were you introduced to that game? I love playing it, and I built my own Kubb set, but I am thinking there may not be enough space to play in the lots...

A friend of mine was talking about it last year and I finally played it this summer and was hooked!!

We are in G7 and I think it will be perfect for Kubb early on in the afternoon before the lot starts to fill up :D

Cysrevenge

Aug 13, 2010
never tailgated in G7 until this year, in fact have never even been over there. have kinda outgrown the student lots.

what kinda crowd is over there? 25-30ish grads, since it's the cheapest donor lot?

ST8FTBL

Jul 31, 2008