What I Learned Tonight

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
What I learned is that Matt Millen is as bad at broadcasting as he was as President for the Detroit Lions. According to him, Beathard is the greatest QB since Joe Montana, KF is the greatest coach since Lombardi, and the Big 10 is going to win the next 10 straight national titles. As far as the actual game, I learned nothing new. All you had to do for that was look at the rushing yard comparison from the UNI game to tell exactly what was going to happen against Iowa.

Sampson

Sep 5, 2016
Iowa State learned what a BIG defense looks like. Everytime they score a TD this year it's only because of a weak B12 defense. Wow the B12 is garbage this year.

cyfamily

Mar 19, 2015
What I learned is that Matt Millen is as bad at broadcasting as he was as President for the Detroit Lions. According to him, Beathard is the greatest QB since Joe Montana, KF is the greatest coach since Lombardi, and the Big 10 is going to win the next 10 straight national titles. As far as the actual game, I learned nothing new. All you had to do for that was look at the rushing yard comparison from the UNI game to tell exactly what was going to happen against Iowa.

The Big Ten Propaganda Network was on full display. All 3 announcers were equally bad, but Chuck Long really sucked. Love expertise from crappy ex-coaches.

As far as the game....building a solid foundation and changing a culture takes time and is painful, but the rewards will be worth it. Have great faith in this coaching staff. Go State!

Reactions: exCYtable

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa State learned what a BIG defense looks like. Everytime they score a TD this year it's only because of a weak B12 defense. Wow the B12 is garbage this year.

Thanks for always coming back Dan. Can't wait for your next user name

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I cannot believe the amount of mental mistakes and penalties. Clearly there is something majorly wrong with either the schemes, communication between coaches and players, and/or lack of focus by the players. I've never seen so many dumb and bad penalties in my life.

Sampson

Sep 5, 2016
Hillary Clinton > you
I don't see anything wrong with Hillary. You being a Trump supporter would make sense. Bad judgment all the way around. Seriously though, B12 is garbage. You can't even score a TD against a BIG D.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don't see anything wrong with Hillary. You being a Trump supporter would make sense. Bad judgment all the way around. Seriously though, B12 is garbage. You can't even score a TD against a BIG D.

I'm not a Trump supporter Dan. We treated it like just another game, you guys didn't, that was the difference

Sampson

Sep 5, 2016
I'm not a Trump supporter Dan. We treated it like just another game, you guys didn't, that was the difference
So you treated it like the UNI game.. Maybe a change in philosophy is in order. Matt Campbell is in over his head.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So you treated it like the UNI game.. Maybe a change in philosophy is in order. Matt Campbell is in over his head.

I agree, Campbell needs to put more focus on the game and emphasize it like Ferentz does. It's a rivalry and ISU needs to start treating it that way

Sampson

Sep 5, 2016
I assume that's what you said about Ferentz in his first 2 seasons, right?
I know I know. Just seems odd to abandon the run so early and the lack of production or carries for Warren in the first two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.